Interior Redesign for Highest Profits

Career and Business Solutions in Interior Redesign - Train with Barbara Jennings at www.Decorate-Redecorate.com, the world's leading interior redesign and home staging training center - since 1983.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Interior Redesign at It's Best

Saturday I redesigned a large Tuscan home (3 stories) in Long Beach for a couple who had torn down the former home and built the new home. They had hired the designer associated with their architect. However, the designer had an attitude. He wanted to express HIS "statement" and not their personality.

After firing the designer, the home owner sought out someone to come and hang up her art and place her accessories. She contacted a local college with a design department.

The woman who came to look over the project quoted her a $40,000 fee.

Then she found me. I did the entire project in one day for $1000. She will have me back in a month to finish the 2nd and 3rd floor. She is so excited, she has already gotten me another client, with more on the way. That's what redesign is all about!

I'll be posting pictures of the project soon at:

Decorate-Redecorate.Com