Interior Redesign for Highest Profits

Career and Business Solutions in Interior Redesign - Train with Barbara Jennings at www.Decorate-Redecorate.com, the world's leading interior redesign and home staging training center - since 1983.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Interior Redesign Comparison Sheet

QUESTION
Which book do you recommend for getting started for the career minded?

ANSWER
Well, that's difficult to answer because I don't know what you already know and what you don't and I don't know your resources. I'm sure you know it takes some money to get a business off the ground. I don't include anything in my package deals that is fluff like my competitors.

Diamond Redesign is the best overall value because it gives you ALL of the training I offer and ALL of the tools of the trade, plus you save on shipping and get the guaranteed certification. Gold is good too and is popular because it is less money than Diamond. It just doesn't have all of the tools of the trade, but does give you all of the training in business and design, just like Diamond.

Silver gives you strictly all of the training. No tools of the trade. Believe me, you want the tools if you're serious. They make the job soooo much easier and show you to be a true professional too.

I just made a easier comparison page that might be helpful.

Comparison Sheet of Our Programs