Interior Redesign for Highest Profits

Career and Business Solutions in Interior Redesign - Train with Barbara Jennings at www.Decorate-Redecorate.com, the world's leading interior redesign and home staging training center - since 1983.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Client Purchases at Redesign Appointment

I recently sent two clients out to purchase more accessories, giving them a rough list of the types of things I needed to complete the decor.

I was surprised at how few things they actually returned with and I realized that what seems so easy for me to accomplish is not that way for other people, particularly for those with no design training.

Perhaps they felt hesitant fearing I would not approve of their selections. I don't know, but I have realized that I shouldn't expect too much from them on that day.

So you may need to schedule a second appointment in some situations and know that you won't get great "after" pictures until you have a chance to come back when there is more on the premises for you to work with.

For those of you who don't mind offering a "buying service", you can even come prepared with the types of accessories most people fail to have.