Interior Redesign for Highest Profits

Career and Business Solutions in Interior Redesign - Train with Barbara Jennings at www.Decorate-Redecorate.com, the world's leading interior redesign and home staging training center - since 1983.

Monday, April 03, 2006

What are Realistic Costs for Redesign Business?

QUESTION
What in your estimation is the cost to be fully prepared to start this business, meaning how many of your training aides and tools are really necessary to run the business properly without being excessive?

ANSWER
As I said above, I don't put anything in there that is fluff. There's a gal in the East that puts in a painting fan deck, pencils, a note pad and garbage like that. My most expensive program is $934.95 plus S/H, I believe (Diamond). Sounds like a lot, but you're loaded with everything you need, except for the basic home staging tutorial, if you want to do that business too. But you can buy that separately.

My last full redesign day I got paid $1000, so you see it would probably only take you 1-3 paid appointments to pay for all of your training and all of the tools of the trade. That's also the beauty of my program. I offer you everything in Diamond on an individual basis, so you can start small, for as little as $100 (basic redesign training ebook) and add more training gradually.

Unless you have a degree in design, however, you should definitely add the following: Decor Secrets Revealed, Where There's a Wall - There's a Way, and Arrange Your Stuff.For a good bird's eye view, check out this page:

Options for Redesign Training