Interior Redesign for Highest Profits

Career and Business Solutions in Interior Redesign - Train with Barbara Jennings at www.Decorate-Redecorate.com, the world's leading interior redesign and home staging training center - since 1983.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Winning at Interior Redesign #2


Everyone needs to feel secure - to a point. I often have people contact me about training and they say, "I don't know enough yet. I want to learn more first before I start."

Man, when I think back over some of the first redesigns I did two decades ago, I would probably be mortified at what I did. I just jumped in and started doing it. No one was doing this kind of design back then - no one.

There wasn't any training I could take. The internet hadn't been invented yet.

Sometimes waiting is just an excuse to mask the fact that you're just plain scared.

So tuck your fears into your pocket and get out there and do it anyway. You will learn and grow and get better with experience and time.

If you wait until you think you know enough, you will never get started at all.