Interior Redesign for Highest Profits

Career and Business Solutions in Interior Redesign - Train with Barbara Jennings at www.Decorate-Redecorate.com, the world's leading interior redesign and home staging training center - since 1983.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Interior Redesign Success Thinking

There are no rewards out there for anything if you don't try to achieve them. And age should never be a barrier to one's full participation in life.

When I was in my late twenties, I had worked for a number of bosses I did not respect. So I eventually decided to strike out on my own with a typography and graphic design/printing business.

I'll admit it was a big scarey. I had no financial backing. No business background. No formal training in typography, design or printing, though I had been a secretary for many years.

I had a dream.

And I had the tenacity to work hard and never give up.

I didn't start my online business (Decorate-Redecorate.Com) until late in my fifties. While my contemporaries are thinking about retirement and grandchildren, I attended a Saturday class learning HTML and taking training via the internet in marketing an online business.

I have never let age be a factor - not when I was young and certainly not now when I am older.

If you're young, you'll get older and wiser. If you're old, you'll get older, but you won't be put out to pasture to leave this world as an unproductive participant.

So go for it. Live a full life. Participate to the fullest. You won't regret it.