Interior Redesign for Highest Profits

Career and Business Solutions in Interior Redesign - Train with Barbara Jennings at www.Decorate-Redecorate.com, the world's leading interior redesign and home staging training center - since 1983.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Are You Right for Interior Redesign?

Have you ever measured how you feel about what you're presently doing?

Decades ago I was stiffled in a secretarial job for 5 years. I was appreciated verbally at times, but my paycheck sure didn't reflect that appreciation. The longer I stayed on the job, the less money I made because of inflation and the rising cost of living.

I finally had had enough! I looked closely at the talents I had, what I enjoyed, borrowed some money and struck out on my own. I won't say there haven't been some critical ups and downs, particularly in the financial realm in the early years. I had never owned a business before and there was a large learning curve.

But I hung in there because life took on new meaning now that I was doing something I thoroughly loved. No longer did I start dreading Mondays on Sunday afternoons. No longer was I dying for Friday at 5:00 PM.

No longer did my work feel like work. I just loved what I did.

Interior redesign is such a creative business, with absolutely very little risk, and so easy to get into. Isn't it time you discovered what you love to do - and then just do it?