Interior Redesign for Highest Profits

Career and Business Solutions in Interior Redesign - Train with Barbara Jennings at www.Decorate-Redecorate.com, the world's leading interior redesign and home staging training center - since 1983.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

How Do You Feel About Yourself?

Everyone has opinions. Everyone makes value judgments.

But not all opinions and judgments are valid. Does that stop anyone from voicing them? Of course not.

So it is imperative that you understand that there is no opinion and no judgment that has more value or validity than your own. This is very important to your growth and development.

Every minute you are awake, you are speaking to yourself within your own mind. It's called self-talk.

The most important conversations you will ever engage in are the ones held in the privacy of your own mind. What you tell yourself about you and the world is what you will believe. What you believe about yourself is what you will bring into your life.

I've always believed and told myself that I could virtually do anything I wanted. While it took time to develop myself, my thoughts, feelings, talents, education and expertise, I always inherently knew one day I would be a huge success.

Gratefully that time has arrived for me.

Without a strong belief in yourself, you will find it impossible to reach the pinnacle of success, no matter how much you want it and no matter how long you strive.