Interior Redesign for Highest Profits

Career and Business Solutions in Interior Redesign - Train with Barbara Jennings at www.Decorate-Redecorate.com, the world's leading interior redesign and home staging training center - since 1983.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Getting the Courage to Speak Out

COMMENT FROM AUSTRALIA
Thought I would share something with you. After our last communication I decided to try and start believing in my knowledge and talents. Attending a dinner last night ( which I never usually do) I started talking about what I planned to do with my business. On discussing the psychology of buyers and the concept of redesign i was shocked to hear that no one knew of how it all worked and was pleased to realise that I had much more knowledge than the normal person on the subject. Quoting lots of info from what I have learnt from your courses (although I made out it was just my general knowledge) I realised that I do have the knowledge and talent to make this a bona fida business.

So feeling a little more confident and looking forward to completing the courses and 'getting on with it'

Thanks again, Jill

RESPONSE FROM USA
Ha, ha, ha. You make me laugh. Good girl. See how easy it was? Most of our fears are based on unreality, not fact. One you voice what you're learning to someone, it is yours forever. We usually retain far more than we realize, so it then surprises us when we are able to relate more than we thought we could. Proud of you.
Stay in touch.