Interior Redesign for Highest Profits

Career and Business Solutions in Interior Redesign - Train with Barbara Jennings at www.Decorate-Redecorate.com, the world's leading interior redesign and home staging training center - since 1983.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

5 Affirmations for Interior Redesigners

1) It is I and I alone who am responsible for the values that I hold. It is I and I alone who am responsible for the decisions I make and the actions I take.

2) I trust my judgment and my abilities. I give myself permission to take calculated risks in my interior redesign business and in my life.

3) I am totally capable of achieving whatever goals I set for myself today, this week, this month and this year.

4) I am special. There is no one on earth quite like me. I am a worthy person, kind hearted and valuable.

5) Since I am totally in control of how I react to life, my thoughts, my emotions and my actions, I steadfastly am determined to direct my full being to improve my life: my work, my relationships, my health.